14 März 2017

I swear I dit not touch the flower!

Hello furiends

How are you today? I am doing fine. Weather is purrfect and my human furiend says I can go outside if I want to. So she opened the window and let me sniff the surroundings but I am still a bit scared and actually I feel very comfy inside. And why going outside when there are flowers inside as well that I can attack? I don't know though how my human furiend found out, I was very careful.

I also love when my human furiend watches "Pretty Little Liars" on Netflix. I'm a TV addict and I love sitting next to her on the couch when she colours and I tell her what's going on in the series, when she can't watch. Here I check if the connection works:

My human furiend made a card for the challenge over at Inky Chicks, the challenge blog she has. She said I am not allowed to touch it, not even look at it. I think she is afraid I might get the feathers, tee hee.

Okay, furiends, I will check your blogs soon to comment a bit! Until then I will roam the flat and check out what I can eat or play with.

Meow-meow
Elly

7 Kommentare:

Gina's Cards hat gesagt…

Hi Elly & Ally, I am glad to see that you are both well! Ally your card is fabulous! I love the squirrel and the design is so beautiful! The light bulbs look amazing.
Hugs
Gina xx

Fikreta hat gesagt…

im so happy you are fine!
so you love touh flowers...
my cats also love flowes,but to eat them :D
how fun to watch tv with your human furiend!
card is so gorgeous !love it!
have a purrrfect day!
hugs

Lisa hat gesagt…

Elly, I don't know how Ally found out about your flower attacks - you look sweet and innocent to me ;) Ally's card is stunning!! The squirrel is so adorable!! The layers are amazing!! Wow!! I love, love it!! So stunning!! I hope you both have a wonderful day!! Big hugs :)

Lisa
A Mermaid's Crafts

Pamellia hat gesagt…

Absolutely stunning card Ally. I'm so in love with that little critter image with his gorgeous long tail! Amazing job colouring! So many wonderful elements, a truly gorgeous card! Oh how I love me some Pretty Little Liars, how bummed am I that this is the last season!! I'm gonna miss my Liars!! Elly looks totally addicted, perhaps she should sign a pet-tition to keep the show going... get it! haha!! sending hugs to you both :)

Pialine hat gesagt…

Gorgeous card - love it and the details are lovely.

I too have access to Netflix now and then - love it :)

Love and hugs
Pialine xxx

Loose Stitches hat gesagt…

Oh no, you got caught attacking the flowers...be extra careful the next time, lol. Such a gorgeous card Ally! I love that image and all the embellishments you added! I too have Netflix and love to watch Pretty Little Liars! :)
Hugs, Sherry x

Lisa Andersson hat gesagt…

Elly, I think you need to be even more careful next time with those flowers...;)
Allys card is stunning. Love all the layers and die cuts, and those bulbs are awesome.
Have a great weekend both of you <3
Hugs from Lisa